The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
This new volume of Methods in Cell Biology looks at Tetrahymena thermophila, a model organism in experimental biology. Covering sections on Systems perspectives and Operating principles, chapters are written by experts in the field.
With cutting edge material, this comprehensive collection is intended to guide researchers of Tetrahymena thermophila for years to come.
- Covers sections on systems perspectives and operating principles
- Chapters are written by experts in the field
- Cutting-edge material, making this a truly comprehensive collection
430 pages; ISBN 9780123859686
, or download in or
More from this author
- Clan Politics and Regime Transition in Central Asia2006US$ 32.00398 pages
- Realm Walker2013US$ 3.99398 pages
Life 2011 US$ 12.99
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages