The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
This new volume of Methods in Cell Biology looks at Tetrahymena thermophila, a model organism in experimental biology. Covering sections on Systems perspectives and Operating principles, chapters are written by experts in the field.
With cutting edge material, this comprehensive collection is intended to guide researchers of Tetrahymena thermophila for years to come.
- Covers sections on systems perspectives and operating principles
- Chapters are written by experts in the field
- Cutting-edge material, making this a truly comprehensive collection
430 pages; ISBN 9780123859686
, or download in or
More from this author
- Clan Politics and Regime Transition in Central Asia2006US$ 32.00398 pages
- Realm Walker2013US$ 3.99398 pages
The Galileo Affair 1989 US$ 12.95 399 pages
Will You Be Alive 10 Years from Now? 2013 US$ 27.95 256 pages