The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, 4th Edition (Exam N10-005)
From the #1 Name in Professional Certification
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill—a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA Network+ certified with this affordable, portable study tool. Inside, networking expert Mike Meyers guides you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus only on what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
CD includes test engine with two comlplete practice exams, Mike's favorite freeware and shareware networking tools, a video introduction to CompTIA Network+, and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
- Itineraries--List of official exam objectives covered
- ETAs--Amount of time needed to complete each lesson
- Local Lingo--Concise definitions of key terms and concepts
- Travel Assistance--Recommended resources for more information
- Exam Tips--Common exam pitfalls and solutions
- Checkpoints--End-of-chapter questions, answers, and explanations
- Career Flight Path--Career options mapped out to maximize the return from your IT journey
464 pages; ISBN 9780071789066
, or download in or
More from this author
- Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, 5th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802)2012US$ 30.001093 pages
- CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802)2012US$ 60.001664 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages