The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, 4th Edition (Exam N10-005)
From the #1 Name in Professional Certification
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill—a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA Network+ certified with this affordable, portable study tool. Inside, networking expert Mike Meyers guides you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus only on what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
CD includes test engine with two comlplete practice exams, Mike's favorite freeware and shareware networking tools, a video introduction to CompTIA Network+, and an Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
- Itineraries--List of official exam objectives covered
- ETAs--Amount of time needed to complete each lesson
- Local Lingo--Concise definitions of key terms and concepts
- Travel Assistance--Recommended resources for more information
- Exam Tips--Common exam pitfalls and solutions
- Checkpoints--End-of-chapter questions, answers, and explanations
- Career Flight Path--Career options mapped out to maximize the return from your IT journey
464 pages; ISBN 9780071789066
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages