Erzähltheorie in mediävistischer Perspektive
Narratology from the Perspective of Medieval Studies systematically compiles research on the “otherness” of medieval narratives. It places a particular focus on the way that narrative forms are always linked to the meaning of narrative content. Key topics include genre, narrative patterns, connections to contemporary world knowledge, models of time and space, plot structure, and narrator concepts. The book is primarily intended for medievalists and advanced students.
448 pages; ISBN 9783110240399
, or download in
Title: Erzähltheorie in mediävistischer Perspektive
Author: Armin Schulz; Manuel Braun; Alexandra Dunkel; Jan-Dirk Müller
More Literary Criticism
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > History
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Literary Criticism > European > German
- Literary Criticism > Medieval