The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration

The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration by George S. McClellan
US$ 90.00 US$ 78.00

Praise for The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration

"The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration provides insiders' in-depth and firsthand perspectives on issues in the contemporary professional administration of intercollegiate athletics and recreation, as well as practical solutions to these issues. It is a must-read for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in college athletics and campus recreation administration." —Ming Li, professor and chair, Department of Sports Administration, College of Business, Ohio University

"The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration is a useful text for undergraduate students preparing for sport management careers within postsecondary institutions. This book effectively blends historical perspectives, theoretical foundations, and practical illustrations in a relevant format that addresses key issues in intercollegiate sports and campus recreation. Of particular value is the focus on people and importance of building relationships based on integrity, trust, and mutual respect." —Tom Collins, associate professor of sport management, chair of Sport Studies and Physical Education, Chowan University

Wiley; June 2012
Title: The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration
Author: George S. McClellan; Chris King; Donald L. Rockey

Buy, download and read The Handbook of College Athletics and Recreation Administration (eBook) by George S. McClellan; Chris King; Donald L. Rockey today!