The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Earrings VISUAL Project Guide
Step-by-step instructions for 30 gorgeous designs
Earrings are the cornerstone of any woman's jewelry collection. They are among the most popular jewelry-making projects because they are quick to create and don't require a large investment in materials. From simple hoops and drops to intricate clusters and wireworked pieces, this book has earrings to suit every style.
From the author of the bestselling Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making & Beading, Earrings VISUAL Project Guide includes 30 appealing patterns for a variety of earring styles, plus variations, each one illustrated with step-by-step photos.
- Features an introductory section covering the tools, materials, and techniques involved in making earrings
- Includes variations for each project so you can customize earring designs to suit your style
- Stands apart from the competition by providing step-by-step photos that make it easy to follow along
If you're an advanced beginner to intermediate jewelry maker, you'll be inspired by the unique, beautiful jewelry projects in Earrings VISUAL Project Guide.
224 pages; ISBN 9781118236659
, or download in or
More from this author
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making and Beading2007US$ 24.99305 pages
- Beading VISUAL Quick Tips2008US$ 14.99224 pages
Paracord Fusion Ties - Volume 2 2013 US$ 9.95 150 pages
Spud and Chloe at the Farm 2011 US$ 2.99 112 pages