Guitar For Dummies, with DVD
The bestselling music guide - now updated and with a FREE DVD!
Have you always wanted to learn to play guitar? Who wouldn't? Think of Jimi Hendrix wailing away on his Stratocaster. . . Chuck Berry duck-walking across the stage to "Johnny B. Goode". . .B.B. King making his "Lucille" cry the blues. No doubt about it—guitars are cool.
Guitar For Dummies gives you everything a beginning or intermediate guitarist needs: from buying a guitar to tuning it, playing it, and caring for it, this book has it all—and you don't even need to know how to read music. Full of photo-illustrated exercises and songs you can play to practice the techniques discussed in each section, this step-by-step guitar guide will take you through the basics and beyond before you can say "Eric Clapton."
- Helps you choose the guitar and equipment that best fits your needs and budget
- Shows you how to build strength and dexterity while playing
- Teaches you to play in different styles, including rock, blues, folk, jazz, and classical
Fully revised and updated, with an all-new interactive DVD packed with video and audio clips that help you learn, tune, and play along, Guitar For Dummies is the perfect introductory guide for any novice acoustic or electric guitar player.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
408 pages; ISBN 9781118237588
, or download in or
Title: Guitar For Dummies, with DVD
Author: Mark Phillips; Jon Chappell
To Selena, with Love 2012 US$ 11.99 304 pages
Up and Down with the Rolling Stones 2011 US$ 5.99 385 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Instrumental techniques > Plucked instruments
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > History
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Music theory
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Composition. Elements and techniques of music
- Music > Musical Instruments