The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Windows 8 Visual Quick Tips
If you want to learn how to work smarter and faster in Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system, this easy-to-use, compact guide delivers the goods. Designed for visual learners, it features short explanations and full-color screen shots on almost every page, and it's packed with timesaving tips and helpful productivity tricks. From enhancing performance and managing digital content to setting up security and much more, this handy guide will help you get more out of Windows 8.
- Uses full-color screen shots and short, step-by-step instructions to help visual learners become more proficient with Windows 8
- Covers the basics as well as innovative ideas and tricks to help you get more done in less time
- Explores customizing Windows 8, managing digital content, maintaining privacy and security, enhancing operating system performance, and more
From the basics to beyond, Windows 8 Visual Quick Tips will help you get everyday tasks done quickly and easily, and get more out of Windows 8.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118238745
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Windows XP2001US$ 9.99480 pages
- Unauthorized Guide to Windows Millennium, The, Adobe Reader2000US$ 19.99480 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows