Professional Visual Basic 2012 and .NET 4.5 Programming
Bill Sheldon, Visual Basic MVP for 8 years, is the Vice President of Information Technology for Rubio's Restaurants. He can be found at @NerdNotes.
Billy Hollis, MVP, is a developer and UX designer at Next Version Systems. He is also a well-known and prolific speaker and trainer.
Rob Windsor, MVP, is Lead SharePoint Consultant with Portal Solutions—a Microsoft Gold Partner.
David McCarter, MVP, is a principal software engineer/architect and editor-in-chief of dotNetTips.com.
Gaston C. Hillar, MVP, is tech leader and architect at Bootsoft Inc. He contributes to Dr. Dobbs and blogs for Intel Software Network.
Todd Herman is a senior software engineer at Apx Labs focused on developing a library to support the XMPP standard.
900 pages; ISBN 9781118332139
, or download in
Title: Professional Visual Basic 2012 and .NET 4.5 Programming
Author: Bill Sheldon; Billy Hollis; Rob Windsor; David McCarter; Gastón C. Hillar; Todd Herman
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic