The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Professional Visual Basic 2012 and .NET 4.5 Programming
After a quick review of the of introductory topics of Visual Basic 2012 and .NET 4.5, this book moves quickly into advanced topics such as data access with ADO.NET, security, ASP.NET web programming with Visual Basic, Windows workflow, and threading. You'll explore the essential Visual Basic 2012 functions you need, including .NET features such as LINQ, WCF, and more. Plus, you'll examine exception handling and debugging, Visual Studio features, and deployment.
- Puts the new Async keyword and Iterators to work
- Explores new options and interfaces presented by Windows 8 development and WinRT
- Continues strong coverage of core language elements and tools and creating componentized applications
This updated version of Professional Visual Basic 2012 and .NET 4.5 retains its expert author team, including one of the best-known and respected Microsoft Visual Basic MVPs, Bill Sheldon, and Microsoft Regional Director “Software Legend” Billy Hollis.
900 pages; ISBN 9781118332139
, or download in
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic