The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking For Dummies
With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more popular as replacements for standalone video cameras, this book helps photographers become better videographers and shows videographers how to incorporate DSLRs into their work. The book includes an overview of the DSLR video tools and process and shows how to establish camera settings for effective capture, light a scene, get sound, and achieve the film look. The book also offers the basics on editing footage into a final product using common video editing tools.
- Offers everything needed to shoot, produce, and edit a professional looking videos using DSLR video equipment
- Written for both professional photographers and videographers and those just starting out
- Includes the steps for applying information to a film project, including developing a screenplay, approaching shooting like a cinematographer, and directing
- Contains a walkthrough of common video projects including making a music video, a wedding video, and video greeting card
Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking for Dummies is designed to help photographers ramp up their video skills, videographers add DSLRs to their toolkits, and amateurs begin shooting their own short films and videos.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Nighttime Digital Photography with Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Reader2007US$ 39.99241 pages
The Visual Story 2013 US$ 34.95 312 pages
Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition 2010 US$ 14.99 176 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Photography > Digital Photography