Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking For Dummies
With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more popular asreplacements for standalone video cameras, this book helpsphotographers become better videographers and shows videographershow to incorporate DSLRs into their work. The book includes anoverview of the DSLR video tools and process and shows how toestablish camera settings for effective capture, light a scene, getsound, and achieve the film look. The book also offers the basicson editing footage into a final product using common video editingtools.
- Offers everything needed to shoot, produce, and edit aprofessional looking videos using DSLR video equipment
- Written for both professional photographers and videographersand those just starting out
- Includes the steps for applying information to a film project,including developing a screenplay, approaching shooting like acinematographer, and directing
- Contains a walkthrough of common video projects includingmaking a music video, a wedding video, and video greeting card
Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking for Dummies is designedto help photographers ramp up their video skills, videographers addDSLRs to their toolkits, and amateurs begin shooting their ownshort films and videos.
, or download in or
Title: Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking For Dummies
Author: John Carucci
David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography 2008 US$ 29.99 457 pages
Nikon D5100 For Dummies 2011 US$ 23.99 384 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Photography > Digital Photography