The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Professional Visual Studio 2012
This expert Wrox guide is what you need to get up and running quickly on Visual Studio 2012. Written by a Microsoft Visual C# MVP, it guides you through the integrated development environment (IDE), showing you how to maximize all new tools and improvements.
- Offers programmers a fast way to IDE-centric programming success
- Demonstrates new IDE features, including the new Metro style app project templates and Windows 8 app store features
- Explains each feature, then illustrates the context in which it will help you solve problems
- Covers timely and essential topics related to rich client app development, web applications, application services, file configuration, debugging and testing, and more
- Helps advanced users customize and extend Visual Studio through the Automation Model, writing macros, working with the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), and more
- Provides ample detail for programmers who are new to Visual Studio 2012, as well as for experienced programmers exploring the advanced capabilities of the IDE
Professional Visual Studio 2012 uses a unique, IDE-centric approach to help you get up and running quickly on this exciting new release.
1224 pages; ISBN 9781118416488
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages