Wiley GAAP 2013
Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Wiley GAAP 2013 contains complete coverage of all levels of GAAP, indexed to the ASC. Wiley GAAP renders GAAP more understandable and accessible for research, and has been designed to reduce the amount of time and effort needed to solve accounting research issues. Providing interpretive guidance and a wealth of real-world, content-rich examples and illustrations, this invaluable guide offers clear, user-friendly guidance on every pronouncement including FASB Technical Bulletins, AcSEC Practice Bulletins, FASB Implementation Guides, AICPA Statements of Position, and AICPA Accounting Interpretations.
- Offers insight into the application of complex financial reporting rules
- Contains detailed index for easy reference use
- Includes a comprehensive cross-reference of accounting topics to the FASB codification system
With easy-to-access information, this reliable resource offers complete coverage of the entire GAAP hierarchy.
Title: Wiley GAAP 2013
Author: Joanne M. Flood
Research Methods for Business 2014 US$ 45.07 450 pages
Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Go From Manager to Leader 2012 US$ 21.32 240 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Wiley GAAP 2015US$ 134.33
- Wiley GAAP 2016US$ 125.67
- Wiley GAAP 2017 - Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting PrinciplesUS$ 101.50
- Wiley Revenue Recognition plus WebsiteUS$ 57.00
- Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2016: Covering all SASs, SSAEs, SSARSs, PCAOB Auditing Standards, and InterpretationsUS$ 73.50