CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual
Designed to complement CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, this hands-on companion book takes you step by step through the tasks a PC technician is likely to face on any given day. It supports the theory explained in the test-prep guide with additional practical application, increasing a new PC technician's confidence and marketability. Various scenarios incorporate roadblocks that may occur on the job and explain ways to successfully complete the task at hand. In addition, each task is mapped to a specific A+ exam objective for exams 220-801 and 220-802.
Tasks are divided into categories: hardware and software installation, hardware and software maintenance, and installing and upgrading operating systems, networks, and security systems.
- Designed to enhance factual study with practical application
- Explains step by step how to perform a variety of tasks that PC technicians commonly face on the job
- Tasks include installing or replacing a power supply or a laptop hard drive, installing or upgrading to Windows 7, scanning for and removing viruses, installing printer drivers, and troubleshooting a network
CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual gives you the hands-on experience you need to succeed in the real world.
Title: CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual
Author: James Pyles
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
Practical Foundations for Programming Languages 2016 US$ 55.76 514 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification