CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual
Designed to complement CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, this hands-on companion book takes you step by step through the tasks a PC technician is likely to face on any given day. It supports the theory explained in the test-prep guide with additional practical application, increasing a new PC technician's confidence and marketability. Various scenarios incorporate roadblocks that may occur on the job and explain ways to successfully complete the task at hand. In addition, each task is mapped to a specific A+ exam objective for exams 220-801 and 220-802.
Tasks are divided into categories: hardware and software installation, hardware and software maintenance, and installing and upgrading operating systems, networks, and security systems.
- Designed to enhance factual study with practical application
- Explains step by step how to perform a variety of tasks that PC technicians commonly face on the job
- Tasks include installing or replacing a power supply or a laptop hard drive, installing or upgrading to Windows 7, scanning for and removing viruses, installing printer drivers, and troubleshooting a network
CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual gives you the hands-on experience you need to succeed in the real world.
480 pages; ISBN 9781118421628
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual
Author: James Pyles
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification