The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide Authorized Courseware
Exams 220-801 and 220-802
CompTIA A+ is the de facto certification for IT technicians. Some vendors even require employees to achieve certification as part of their job training. This book prepares you for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802. Totally updated to cover the 2012 exams, this popular prep guide covers all the exam objectives. Readers will also have access to additional study tools, including the Sybex Test Engine with bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of important terms in searchable PDF form.
- Includes a coupon for 10% Off CompTIA Certification Exams
- A complete study guide to both exams required for CompTIA A+ certification, the standard certification for software and hardware vendors and major technology companies
- Covers personal computer components, laptops and portable devices, operating systems (including mobile), printers and scanners, networks, security, safety and environmental issues, communication, and professionalism
- Provides clear and concise information on crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshooting topics
- Offers practical examples, real-world insights, exam highlights, and end-of-chapter reviews
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide prepares the diligent student to pass both parts of the A+ exam with confidence.
1100 pages; ISBN 9781118421659
, or download in or
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification