CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Exams 220-801 and 220-802
Quentin Docter, A+, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, SCSA, is an IT consultant and has over 17 years of IT experience.
Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is an assistant professor at Anderson University. He has written several certification books, and is coauthor of Sybex's leading certification title: CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. He is also a well-known columnist for CertCities.com.
Toby Skandier, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider in North Carolina. All three authors coauthored the previous edition of the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide.
1100 pages; ISBN 9781118421659
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Author: Quentin Docter; Emmett Dulaney; Toby Skandier
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification