The Laser Book
Colour photographs and illustrations help the beginner turn fromnovice to competent club racer within weeks of getting afloat. Themore experienced sailor will find the go-fast tips from sailingchampions invaluable.
We tell you everything you need to know, from setting up, rightthrough to sailing your Laser. The book also includes:
- Setting up new control lines
- Mastering the Standard, 4.7 and Radial rigs
- Going faster – upwind and downwind
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Outsmarting the opposition
Whether you’re new to sailing or you’re looking toget a head start when racing, The Laser Book is the onlybook you need to reach top gear.
WORLD CLASS RACERS SHARE THEIR SECRETS
- Paul Goodison (Standard rig) who is the current Worldnumber one Laser sailor, an Olympic Gold medallist, European andBritish Champion.
- Steven Cockerill (Radial rig) has been a 6 time LaserRadial National Champion and Radial Masters World Champion
- Philip White (4.7 Rig) who was 4th in theLaser 4.7 Worlds
Title: The Laser Book
Author: Timothy Davison
Steve Williams: Out of the Rough 2015 US$ 14.38 288 pages
The Boys in the Boat 2013 US$ 9.99 432 pages