The Rough Guide to Spain
Full-colour throughout, The Rough Guide to Spain is the ultimate guide to this alluring country. With 30 years experience and our trademark 'tell it like it is' writing style, Rough Guides cover all the basics with practical, on-the-ground details, as well as unmissable alternatives to the usual must-see sights. At the top of your list and guaranteed to get you value for money, each guide also reviews the best accommodation and restaurants in all price brackets. We know there are times for saving, and times for splashing out.
In The Rough Guide to Spain:
- Over 50 colour-coded maps featuring every listing
- Area-by-area chapter highlights
- Top 5 boxes
- Things not to miss section
Make the most of your trip with The Rough Guide to Spain.
Now available in PDF format.
Title: The Rough Guide to Spain
Author: Rough Guides Ltd
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Pocket Rough Guide Hong Kong & MacauNot Available
- Buenos Aires Rough Guides Snapshot ArgentinaNot Available
- Corsica Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Bastia, Île Rousse, Calvi, Ajaccio, Bonifacio and Corte)Not Available
- The Loire Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Orléans, the châteaux, Tours, Amboise, Saumur, Angers and Le Mans)Not Available
- The north and the Frisian Islands Rough Guides Snapshot Netherlands (includes Leeuwarden, Harlingen, Hindeloopen, Makkum, Sneek and Groningen)Not Available