Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #2: The Slither Sisters

Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #2: The Slither Sisters by Charles Gilman

“Two-headed monsters, giant tentacles, angry demons – Lovecraft Middle School is great creepy fun!”
–Ransom Riggs, author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

This second novel in the Tales from Lovecraft Middle School series begins right where Professor Gargoyle ended.  Seventh-grader Robert Arthur has discovered that two of his classmates are actually sinister snake-women in disguise. Even worse, his new middle school is full of “gates” to a terrifying alternate dimension – a haunted mansion full of strange spirits and monstrous beasts.  For Robert to protect his teachers and classmates, he'll need to return to this haunted dimension with his best friends Glenn and Karina.   Can they uncover the secrets of Lovecraft Middle School before it's too late?

The Slither Sisters features more bizarre beasts, more strange mysteries, and more adventure.  It's perfect for readers ages 10 and up. Best of all, the cover features a state-of-the-art “morphing” photo portrait – so you can personally witness the sisters transforming into their slithering alter egos.  You won't believe your eyes!

Quirk Books; January 2013
ISBN 9781594745942
Download in secure EPUB
Title: Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #2: The Slither Sisters
Author: Charles Gilman

Where “It” Was: Rereading Stephen King's “It” on Its 30th Anniversary - lareviewofbooks
Sun, 11 Sep 2016 10:10:19 -0700
lareviewofbooksWhere “It” Was: Rereading Stephen King's “It” on Its 30th AnniversarylareviewofbooksBut rereading It, one ...
Gen Con 2016 in Photos, Part 4 - GeekDad (blog)
Sat, 03 Sep 2016 06:07:06 -0700
Gen Con 2016 in Photos, Part 4GeekDad (blog)This year, after I got back from Gen Con, I had (in the same weekend) high school ...
Lovecraft Middle School Update -- Accepting New Students! - Wired
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:44:22 -0700
WiredLovecraft Middle School Update -- Accepting New Students!WiredWhile most of the books were definitely for high school age ...
More Children's
1594745943
9781594745935
9781594745942