The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
How to Write Your First Novel
This revised edition takes aspiring novelists through the steps of writing a novel, from finding that initial idea, to keeping the plot going and crafting the perfect ending. With helpful exercises in each chapter you will learn how to:
- Develop a brilliant idea for your first novel
- Create characters that will make your novel come alive
- Plot your novel so that your readers simply have to turn the page
- Unravel the mysteries of viewpoint
- Create realistic dialogue and settings so your readers feel they are there
- Find your own voice.
- Most importantly, the book includes tips and advice on how to get published.
This new edition also includes a ten step guide to revision so that you can polish your novel to be the best it can be.
222 pages; ISBN 9781848034693
, or download in