The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Gun Digest Book of the AR-15, Volume IV
You wouldn't do this to your AR, but Sweeney did it here!
With manufacturers branching out into nontraditional calibers, and continual advances in optics, ammo and associated gear for the AR-15, Gun Digest Book of The AR-15, Volume IV brings you up-to-date on the latest developments in the AR industry, including chapters on:
- .223 vs. 5.56: What's the problem?
- Various .300s of the smaller-than-.308 size
- Wilson 7.62X40
- The .17 HMR, ADCOR DI carbine, and SIG 516
- DelTon and Stag Arms? Oh yes.
- Buried them in dirt and sand
- Submerged them in water
- Dropped them from heights
- Ran them over with trucks
- Froze them
- Blasted them with a shotgun
Kick back and watch in horror as events unfold?and find out which guns survive the torture.
288 pages; ISBN 9781440228766
, or download in