The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Terrorism Lectures
A comprehensive collection for students of terrorism, counter-terrorism, and national security.
The Terrorism Lectures is a collection of timely and engaging lessons directly from the classroom of terrorism expert James J.F. Forest. The book and accompanying online materials delve into the history of terrorism, its root causes, and its many forms and organizations, as well as the frameworks that analysts use to determine the scope of a terrorist threat.
James J.F. Forest is an associate professor at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, and a senior fellow with the Joint Special Operations University. From 2001 to 2010 he served as director of terrorism studies at the US Military Academy at West Point.
Praise for other works by Dr. James J. F. Forest:
Influence Warfare: ?A timely addition to the literature on counterterrorism in general and especially to this often ignored but critical dimension of the war on terrorism.” ?Bruce Hoffman, author of Inside Terrorism
WMD and Terrorism: ?This book brings us closer to understanding terrorists’ motivations for using WMD, the history of their attempts to do so, and the strengths and vulnerabilities of our efforts to thwart them. A major contribution to scholarship.” ?Jessica Stern, Harvard University
352 pages; ISBN 9780984835959
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Refugee problems
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- Political Science > Globalization
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology