The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cases in Journalistic Decision-Making
Written by professional journalists and classroom-tested at schools of journalism, these case studies are designed to provoke conversation about the issues that shape the production and presentation of the news in the new media age of the twenty-first century. The case studies cover a range of topics -- the commercial imperatives of newsroom culture, standards of verification, the competition of public and private interests, including the question of privacy -- in a variety of settings: Watergate, the Richard Jewell case, John McCain's 2000 presidential campaign, and the Columbine shooting, among others.
265 pages; ISBN 9780231500913
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Literature > Literary history > Biography
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc.
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc.
- Business > Industries > Entertainment
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Journalism
- Business > Business Ethics