New to

Assessing and Improving Student Organizations

A Guide for Students

Assessing and Improving Student Organizations by Brent D. Ruben
A unique new program to build both organizational effectiveness and leadership in student organizations

AISO is designed to promote the assessment of student organizations by their leaders and their members, to help them with planning and improvement, and assist them in responding to reviews by governing bodies and national chapters.

Apart from affording their members a structure for engaging with peers in activities of mutual interest, collegiate organizations provide them with hands-on opportunities for enhancing understanding of groups and organizations, and how they operate, and for acquiring and practicing the leadership, communication and collaborative skills that are so important for personal and professional effectiveness throughout life.

The AISO process achieves all these outcomes. It consists of three elements, two books and a CD-ROM for facilitators.

Provides students with a structure for analyzing the workings of their organization, generating insights to determine how effectively the organization is functioning, identify strengths and weaknesses, and devise priorities and plans for future improvement.
Stylus Publishing; March 2012
Title: Assessing and Improving Student Organizations
Author: Brent D. Ruben; Tricia Nolfi
Buy, download and read Assessing and Improving Student Organizations (eBook) by Brent D. Ruben; Tricia Nolfi today!