The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Photoshop CS6: The Missing Manual
Photoshop CS6 is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop a breeze by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and practical advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Get a guided tour of Photoshop’s beautiful new workspace.
- Unlock the magic. Discover the most practical ways to use layers, channels, masks, paths, and other tools.
- Fine-tune your images. Learn techniques for cropping, retouching, and combining photos.
- Play with color. Drain, change, and add color; and create gorgeous black-and-whites and duotones.
- Be artistic. Create original illustrations and paintings, use text and filters effectively, and edit video clips.
- Share your work. Produce great-looking images for print and the Web.
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks.
888 pages; ISBN 9781449337582
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages