Photoshop CS6: The Missing Manual
Photoshop CS6 is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop a breeze by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and practical advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Get a guided tour of Photoshop’s beautiful new workspace.
- Unlock the magic. Discover the most practical ways to use layers, channels, masks, paths, and other tools.
- Fine-tune your images. Learn techniques for cropping, retouching, and combining photos.
- Play with color. Drain, change, and add color; and create gorgeous black-and-whites and duotones.
- Be artistic. Create original illustrations and paintings, use text and filters effectively, and edit video clips.
- Share your work. Produce great-looking images for print and the Web.
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks.
888 pages; ISBN 9781449337582
, or download in or
Title: Photoshop CS6: The Missing Manual
Author: Lesa Snider
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages