Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 1 The Core Principles of Chemistry

Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 1 The Core Principles of Chemistry by Rod Beavon
Not available
Not Available

Written by a senior examiner, Rod Beavon, and revised by George Facer, this Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide is the essential study companion for Unit 1: The Core Principles of Chemistry.
This full-colour book includes all you need to know to prepare for your unit exam:

Clear guidance on the content of the unit, with topic summaries, knowledge check questions and a quick-reference index
Examiner's advice throughout, so you will know what to expect in the exam and will be able to demonstrate the skills required
Exam-style questions, with graded student responses, so you can see clearly what is required to get a better grade

Hodder Education; Read online
Title: Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 1 The Core Principles of Chemistry
Author: Rod Beavon; George Facer

More Science
9781444162622

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 1 The Core Principles of Chemistry
    Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 1 The Core Principles of ChemistryRod BeavonUS$ 15.98
  • Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 1 The Core Principles of Chemistry
    Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 1 The Core Principles of ChemistryRod Beavon; George FacerUS$ 7.99
  • Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 2 Application of Core Principles
    Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 2 Application of Core PrinciplesRod BeavonUS$ 9.99
  • Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 2 Application of Core Principles of Chemistry
    Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide: Unit 2 Application of Core Principles of ChemistryRod BeavonUS$ 15.98
  • Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 2 Application of Core Principles of Chemistry
    Edexcel AS Chemistry Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 2 Application of Core Principles of ChemistryRod Beavon; George FacerUS$ 7.99