The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CCNA 640-802 Official Cert Library, Updated
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the DVDs that accompany the print books.
The new edition of bestselling CCNA 640-802 Cert Library, Updated Third Edition by Wendell Odom is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNA exams. The two books contained in this package, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition, and CCNA ICND2 640-816 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition, present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience. The books have been refreshed to provide updated coverage of critical exam topics such as IP addressing, subnetting, TCP/IP and OSI networking models,¿VLSM, route summarization, and IP access control lists.
Learn, prepare, and practice for exam success
- Master all CCNA 640-802 exam topics with the official study guides
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Learn from 60 minutes of video mentoring
- Apply concepts within Networking Simulator lab exercises
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. The books present you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. The master tables of exam topics makes referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. A final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan. Special troubleshooting sections help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, these official study guides help you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624, is the most respected author of Cisco networking books in the world. His past titles include books on the entry-level Cisco certifications (CCENT and CCNA), the more advanced CCNP, and the industry-renowned CCIE. His books are known for their technical depth and accuracy. Wendell has worked as a network engineer, consultant, instructor, course developer, and book author, and he has produced videos, software, and blogs related to Cisco certifications. His website with links to various study tools and resources is at www.certskills.com.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including:
- TCP/IP and OSI networking models
- Operating Cisco routers and LAN switches
- Ethernet switch configuration and troubleshooting
- Virtual LANs and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Wireless LANs
- IP addressing and subnetting
- Routing protocols
- Router configuration and troubleshooting
- Static and connected routes
- VLSM and route summarization
- IP access control lists
- OSPF and EIGRP configuration
- WAN configuration and troubleshooting
- Frame Relay
- Network Security and VPNs
Includes CCENT/CCNA ICND1 640-822 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition and CCNA ICND2 640-816 Official Cert Guide, Third Edition
This volume is part of the Official Cert Guide Series from Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears.
1500 pages; ISBN 9780133103403
, or download in
More from this author
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library2013US$ 47.991600 pages
- CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Guide2009US$ 75.991600 pages