Old Age in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Interdisciplinary Approaches to a Neglected Topic
This volume treats old age and old people as reflected in medieval and early modern literature, historical documents, and visual products, offering innovative perspectives, examining hitherto neglected texts and art works, and taking stock of previous research.
With this volume Old Age Studies pertaining to the Middle Ages and the early modern world can claim to have established a solid scholarly profile, adding new layers of meaning in our investigation of the culture and history of premodern mentality.
Title: Old Age in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Author: Albrecht Classen
More Literary Criticism
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- Urban Space in the Middle Ages and the Early Modern AgeUS$ 210.00
- Sexual Violence and Rape in the Middle AgesUS$ 147.00
- The Book and the Magic of Reading in the Middle AgesUS$ 48.95
- Sexuality in the Middle Ages and Early Modern TimesUS$ 224.00
- Laughter in the Middle Ages and Early Modern TimesUS$ 224.00