Old Age in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Interdisciplinary Approaches to a Neglected Topic
This volume treats old age and old people as reflected in medieval and early modern literature, historical documents, and visual products, offering innovative perspectives, examining hitherto neglected texts and art works, and taking stock of previous research.
With this volume Old Age Studies pertaining to the Middle Ages and the early modern world can claim to have established a solid scholarly profile, adding new layers of meaning in our investigation of the culture and history of premodern mentality.
Title: Old Age in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Author: Albrecht Classen
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 40.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 14.99 314 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Urban Space in the Middle Ages and the Early Modern AgeUS$ 238.00
- Mental Health, Spirituality, and Religion in the Middle Ages and Early Modern AgeUS$ 210.00
- Friendship in the Middle Ages and Early Modern AgeUS$ 238.00
- Rural Space in the Middle Ages and Early Modern AgeUS$ 224.00
- Crime and Punishment in the Middle Ages and Early Modern AgeUS$ 182.00