The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce: Expanded Edition
Love the life you're living!
Whether you are single, married, separated, or divorced, you can feel peace and wholeness when you understand God's plan for your life.
Get ready to move into a new and exciting life full of love and acceptance-from within yourself, God's special creation. No longer will you need to lean on or enable another to feel worthy or accepted. God created you a unique and beautiful person full of potential and self-worth.
Included is a workbook prepared especially to help you delve into the principles discussed in the book. Whether you use the workbook for individual or group study, the following approach helps you get the most out of each chapter:
- Complete the workbook questions
- Check your answers with the Answer Key
312 pages; ISBN 9780768492583
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Single women; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English > Hymns, English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life