The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
World Class Communication
How great CEO's win with the public, shareholders, employees, and the media
Many executives focus too narrowly on the financial side of their business and neglect the importance of communicating with their employees, the media, and the public. World Class Communication equips you with crisis lessons, procedures, and examples that could help your company save millions of dollars through proper preparation and response. The must-have book every CEO needs, World Class Communication is packed with examples of good and bad handling of countless situations and expert instruction on how to manage them without breaking into asweat.
- Reveals the keys to successful shareholder communication
- Tips for winning in the media—every time out
- Expert tips for developing powerful public speaking techniques
- Discover how to rally employee support and performance through communication
There is a great, and often irrational, fear of the media among CEOs, with too few executives truly knowing how to deliver a message effectively in an interview. World Class Communication delivers the necessary tools and techniques you need to communicate your message to your target audience—from shareholder meetings to corporate communications to handlingcrises.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118282977
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Business Communication > Meetings & Presentations
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Public Relations