The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Washington, D.C. 2013
- Full-color throughout, with free full-color foldout map.
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Washington, D.C. provides up-to-the-minute coverage of D.C. shopping and nightlife; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to Alexandria, VA and Mount Vernon.
- Our author, a longtime resident of Washington, D.C., gives you insider advice on how to see all the highlights, from the National Mall to historic Georgetown.
- Expanded coverage of D.C. neighborhoods, with new itineraries and detailed walking tours to help you make the most of your time in the nation's capital.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- All Complete guides offer user-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > West Indies > Greater Antilles > Haiti (Island). Hispaniola > Haiti (Republic)
- Academic > History > United States local history > Atlantic coast. Middle Atlantic States > District of Columbia. Washington
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Maine
- Travel > United States > South
- Travel > Reference