The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Frommer's Washington, D.C. 2013
- Full-color throughout, with free full-color foldout map.
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Washington, D.C. provides up-to-the-minute coverage of D.C. shopping and nightlife; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to Alexandria, VA and Mount Vernon.
- Our author, a longtime resident of Washington, D.C., gives you insider advice on how to see all the highlights, from the National Mall to historic Georgetown.
- Expanded coverage of D.C. neighborhoods, with new itineraries and detailed walking tours to help you make the most of your time in the nation's capital.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- All Complete guides offer user-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Running in the Family 2011 US$ 11.99 208 pages
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > West Indies > Greater Antilles > Haiti (Island). Hispaniola > Haiti (Republic)
- Academic > History > United States local history > Atlantic coast. Middle Atlantic States > District of Columbia. Washington
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Maine
- Travel > United States > South
- Travel > Reference