Frommer's? Washington D.C. Day by Day
Map your own adventure. Washington, D.C. Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best ways to see Washington, D.C.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of D.C. in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Washington, D.C. Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Political Washington; Washington with Kids; Washington for Architecture Lovers; strolls through iconic neighborhoods like Adams Morgan, Georgetown, and the U Street Corridor; and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Title: Frommer's? Washington D.C. Day by Day
Author: Meredith Pratt
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > West Indies > Greater Antilles > Haiti (Island). Hispaniola > Haiti (Republic)
- Academic > History > United States local history > Atlantic coast. Middle Atlantic States > District of Columbia. Washington
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > Maine
- Travel > United States > South