Practical Guide to Equine Colic
Practical Guide to Equine Colic takes a step-by-step clinical approach to the medical management of this common condition. Covering colic management and treatment from the veterinarian’s first involvement through referral, surgical intervention, and long-term recovery, the book offers practical advice on managing a colic case. Designed for easy navigation, chapters are brief and fully cross-referenced, allowing the reader to quickly find and apply information in the practice setting.
The book incorporates key points, checklists, clinical tips, step-by-step illustrations, and case examples, emphasizing clinically relevant information throughout and referencing the most applicable and up-to-date literature. Practical Guide to Equine Colic is an ideal resource for daily use in treating horses with colic, appealing to students, equine practitioners, and specialists alike.
- Takes a highly practical approach to managing equine colic patients
- Offers clinically oriented guidance to veterinary care for colic through all stages of the process
- Presents key points, checklists, clinical tips, step-by-step illustrations, and case examples
- Provides easy access, with brief chapters, detailed cross-referencing, and chapter outlines to help the reader locate applicable information
- Designed for daily use in the practice setting for equine veterinarians of any experience level
- Includes access to a companion website with videos, quizzes, and case studies at www.wiley.com/go/southwood.
, or download in or
Title: Practical Guide to Equine Colic
Author: Louise L. Southwood; Joanne Fehr
Parting 2004 US$ 13.95 81 pages
Introduction to Telemedicine, second edition 2006 US$ 49.95 219 pages