Android Application Development For Dummies
Bring your big ideas to the small screen with this one-of-a-kind guide to creating amazing Android applications
The Android OS continues to rapidly expand offering app developers access to one of the largest platforms available, and this easy-to-follow guide walks you through the development process step by step. In this new edition of the bestselling Android Application Development For Dummies, Android programming experts Michael Burton and Donn Felker explain how to download the SDK, get Eclipse up and running, code Android applications, and share your finished products with the world.
Featuring two sample programs, this book explores everything from the simple basics to advanced aspects of Android application development.
- Walks you through all the steps in developing applications for the Android platform, including the latest Android features like scrollable widgets, enhanced UI tools, social media integration, and new calendar and contact capabilities
- Starts off with downloading the SDK, then explains how to bring your applications to life and submit your work to the Android Market
- Includes real-world advice from expert programmers Donn Felker and Michael Burton, who break every aspect of the development process down into practical, digestible pieces
Whether you're new to Android development or already on your way, Android Application Development For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the guide you need to dig into the app dev process!
Title: Android Application Development For Dummies
Author: Michael Burton; Donn Felker
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing