Practical Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Practical Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging is an essential and practical guide to the various diagnostic imaging modalities that are used in veterinary practice. It moves from basic mathematic and physical principles through to discussion of equipment and practical methods. Radiographic techniques for both small and large animals are covered. There is a separate chapter devoted to ultrasound, as well as discussion of advanced imaging techniques such as fluoroscopy, computerised tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. The book also covers legislation and safety issues in the context of their impact on the veterinary practice.
Presented with clear line diagrams and photographs, Practical Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging also provides revision points and self-assessment questions in each chapter to aid study. It is an ideal guide for student and qualified veterinary nurses. It is also a useful reference for veterinary students and veterinarians in general practice who want a basic guide to radiography and other imaging modalities.
- Everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging in veterinary practice in a language you can easily understand
- The basic principles of physics presented in simple terms
- Improves your positioning techniques with practical tips for best practice
- Clear guidance on the use of digital imaging to improve image quality and reduce radiation doses to patients
- Companion website with additional resources (available at www.wiley.com/go/easton/diagnosticimaging)
256 pages; ISBN 9781118278918
, or download in or
Title: Practical Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Author: Suzanne Easton
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages