Knocked Down But Not Out
The POWER OF FORGIVENESS
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also..."(Luke 6:29)
You may have been knocked down, but it's time to get up!
Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty was hit in the face during a Sunday morning church service. He continued the service, forgiving the man and leading people in praise to God. The news went across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas. Around the world the scene was replayed--even Russia, China, and Iran carried the story.
Knocked Down, But Not Out is a book to help you rise above the hurts you have experienced. Some people bleed on the outside, while others are brokenhearted and bleeding on the inside.
You will get the help you need to:
- forgive those who have hurt you
- rise above your problems
- overcome adversity and difficulty
- live a full life of joy
144 pages; ISBN 9780768493542
, or download in
Title: Knocked Down But Not Out
Author: Billy Joe Daugherty
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Spiritual life; Orthodox Eastern Church
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life