The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
God's Armor Bearer Volumes 1 & 2 Study Guide
A 40-Day Personal Journey
YOU'RE A MEMBER OF GOD'S DREAM TEAM!
Each born-again believer has something unique to offer to the Body of Christ. In fact, the very success of the church depends on all of its parts operating in unity. God's Armorbearers are faithful ministers, chosen and sent by God to assist leadership with the vision He has placed within them. Based upon the remarkable best-selling books, God's Armorbearer and God's Armorbearer II, Terry Nance now releases a companion Study Guide that will empower readers with the Word, while expounding on vital principles from the books. Filled with thought-provoking questions, God's Armorbearer Study Guide will help you find the answers from God's Word that bring the understanding you desire. Perfect for Bible Study groups, personal devotional time and Sunday school classes, the workbook-styled format comes complete with a special answer section in the back to check your work. You will learn: The functions of Old and New Testament armorbearers How to develop the skills of an armorbearer How to understand your call and fulfill your purpose How to run with the house vision How to work together as a team How to submit to and flow with authority How to bloom where God has planted you You are an important part of God's plan. Get off the sidelines and into the action!
176 pages; ISBN 9780768495713
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Pastoral theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Pastoral theology > Pastoral theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Pastoral theology > Clergy; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Times and seasons. The Church year > Advent; Prayers and devotions
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Leadership