The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Luxury Brand Management
A World of Privilege
What defines a luxury brand? Traditional wisdom suggests that it's one that's selective and exclusive—to such a degree that only one brand can exist within each retail category (automobiles, fragrances, cosmetics, etc.). But this definition is inherently restrictive, failing to take into account the way in which luxury brands today are increasingly identified as such by their placement in stores and how consumers perceive them. This revised and updated edition of Luxury Brand Management, the first comprehensive book on luxury brand management, looks at the world of branding today.
Written by two renowned insiders, the book builds on this new, broader definition of luxury and examines more than 450 internationally known brands from a wide range of industries. Packed with new information covering the financial crisis's impact on luxury brands, and looking towards a new period of growth, the book reconciles management, marketing, and creation with real-life examples and management tools that the authors have successfully used in their professional careers.
- Includes dedicated chapters focusing on each of the main functions of a luxury brand, including brand creation, the complexity of managing brand identity, the convergence of arts and brands, and much more
- Addresses the practical functions that can make or break bottom lines and affect brand perception, such as distribution, retailing, logistics, and licensing
- Focuses on brand life-cycle, brand identity, and licensing issues
A compelling and comprehensive examination of the different dimensions of luxury management in various sectors, this new edition of the classic text on brand management is essential reading for anyone working with or interested in making the most of a luxury brand in the post-recession world.
320 pages; ISBN 9781118171790
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Sales & Selling
- Business > Advertising & Promotion
- Business > Retailing