The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Overcoming Life
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
'Moody penned one of the finest works, The Overcoming Life, in 1896 to encourage believers in the daily struggle of Christian warfare. The world, the flesh, and the devil are too much for any man, Moody says. But if we are linked to Christ by faith...we shall get the victory over every enemy. This classic includes The Way to God, a companion book he wrote in 1884, in which he lovingly instructs Christians on how to draw nearer to God and warns against backsliding. These books, along with other rare, shorter Moody works and a riveting biography comprise this truly compelling volume.''
ReadHowYouWant; March 2012
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Evangelism. Revivals
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Evangelism. Revivals > Evangelistic sermons
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Theology, Practical
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Times and seasons. The Church year
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life