So You Wanna Be a Superstar?
The Ultimate Audition Guide
Geared toward hopeful musical theater, show choir, a cappella, and glee club singers, as well as all shower singers that want to improve their skills, this enthusiastic and practical guide can help anyone’s inner superstardom make a public appearance. Full of straightforward, well-organized advice for every step of the process, this book will help you train your vocal cords, pick the right audition material, and become comfortable with the spotlight. Interactive quizzes, helpful sidebars, and words of advice from industry professionals add a personalized and real-world touch.
Author Ted Michael, a veteran of music and theater, along with the help of popular actors, actresses, and singers, provides all the tools young singers need in order to nail their auditions and nurture their natural show-stopping abilities.
128 pages; ISBN 9780762447015
, or download in or
Title: So You Wanna Be a Superstar?
Author: Ted Michael; Lea Salonga
More Juvenile Nonfiction
IGCSE Physics 2009 US$ 33.58 329 pages
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Study and teaching > Selections for practice [monologues, scenes, etc]
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Music