Theories of Attachment
An Introduction to Bowlby, Ainsworth, Gerber, Brazelton, Kennell, and Klaus
In this book, early childcare professionals will gain an understanding of the theories of attachment as well as the background and research of the prominent minds behind them. This book explains the core elements of each theorist’s work and the ways these elements impact and support interactions with babies, including the topics of bonding, feeding practices, separation anxiety, and stranger anxiety.
Carol Garhart Mooney, also the author of the best-selling Theories of Childhood, has worked as a preschool teacher and college instructor of early childhood education for over thirty years.
120 pages; ISBN 9781605540955
, or download in or
Title: Theories of Attachment
Author: Carol Garhart Mooney
- Academic > Psychology > Developmental psychology
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Education > Educational Psychology
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Preschool & Kindergarten
- Family & Relationships > Child Development