IT Service Management
A guide for ITIL Foundation Exam candidates
A really useful guide which introduces and explains IT Service Management to Foundation Examination candidates and to anyone looking to gain an understanding of the ITIL service management framework.
This book is unique in that, as well as providing a revision aid to exam candidates, the authors have used their collective experiences to help readers actually understand ITIL, not just memorise it. For those working in IT or service management and for anyone looking to develop an IT career, this book is a must-have. It condenses the essence of the 2,000 pages of the main library into an easy-to-read description of the ITIL service management life cycle, principles and processes. The real-life examples help those new to the world of IT and service management.
This new edition includes the new processes of: business relationship management; design coordination; strategy management for IT services; transition planning and support.
- Fully aligned to the 2011 edition of ITIL
- Self-contained chapters which can be read in 5-10 minutes
- Easy-to-read summaries
- Exam technique tips
- Shows how organisations can reap the benefits of better performance, consistency and lower costs
You might also be interested in the companion volume to this book:
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION PRACTICE QUESTIONS: For ITIL® Foundation Exam candidates, Second edition
140 pages; ISBN 9781906124953
, or download in or
Title: IT Service Management
Author: Ernest Brewster; Richard Griffiths; Aidan Lawes; John Sansbury
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Computers > System Support & Administration
- Computers > Networking
- Business > Office Management
- Business > Information Management
- Business > Infrastructure