The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, 24th Edition
A succinct, up-to-date, and clinically relevant review of human physiology – trusted by generations of students and clinicians
More than 600 full-color illustrations
For more than four decades, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, Ganong’s concisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas such as chronic pain, reproductive physiology, and acid-base homeostasis. Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts. Whether you’re a student who needs an outstanding review for the USMLE or a physician who wants to keep pace with the ever-changing field of medical physiology, Ganong’s belongs on your desk.
NEW to this edition:
- Section introductions that provide a foundation for the topic being discussed
- Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style
- Increased number of clinical cases and flow charts • Expanded legends to help you learn more about the illustrations without having to refer back to the text
768 pages; ISBN 9780071780049
, or download in or
More from this author
- Physiology of the Gastrointestinal Tract2006US$ 640.002098 pages
- Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, 23rd Edition2009US$ 71.00732 pages