The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Pioneers of the Green Movement
The peaceful coexistence between humans and nature is vital to the survival of every living thing on Earth. Naturalists, conservationists, and environmental activists are dedicated to curbing a number of ecological threats. Readers take a thoughtful look at the work of those individuals who have helped shape and advance the green movement, which aims to provide a sustainable future for all concerned.
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Congresses
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Biography
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmentalists; United States; Biography
- Juvenile Nonfiction > History
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Nature
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Biography & Autobiography