The Dynamics of Narrative Form
Studies in Anglo-American Narratology
With the emergence of postclassical narratology, it has become necessary to take stock of ongoing developments against the backdrop of established aspects of research in the field. The contributions to this volume employ some of the recent epistemological and methodological models in an attempt to resolve a number of unsettled issues while charting out potential vistas for new themes in narrative studies.
272 pages; ISBN 9783110922646
Title: The Dynamics of Narrative Form
Author: John Pier
More Language Arts
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > History
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Rhetoric
- Literary Criticism