Blow-Up in Quasilinear Parabolic Equations
The aim of the series is to present new and important developments in pure and applied mathematics. Well established in the community over two decades, it offers a large library of mathematics including several important classics.
The volumes supply thorough and detailed expositions of the methods and ideas essential to the topics in question. In addition, they convey their relationships to other parts of mathematics. The series is addressed to advanced readers wishing to thoroughly study the topic.
Lev Birbrair, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Fortaleza, Brasil
Victor P. Maslov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Walter D. Neumann, Columbia University, New York, USA
Markus J. Pflaum, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
Dierk Schleicher, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany
Title: Blow-Up in Quasilinear Parabolic Equations
Author: A. A. Samarskii; Victor a. Galaktionov; Sergey p. Kurdyumov; A. P. Mikhailov; Michael Grinfeld
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 24.50 890 pages
Infinite Series in a History of Analysis 2015 US$ 42.00 150 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Numerical Methods for Solving Inverse Problems of Mathematical PhysicsUS$ 307.00
- Equations of Mathematical PhysicsUS$ 49.95
- A Collection of Problems on Mathematical PhysicsUS$ 93.95
- Moving Interfaces and Quasilinear Parabolic Evolution EquationsUS$ 149.00
- Parabolic Quasilinear Equations Minimizing Linear Growth FunctionalsUS$ 139.00