Kürschners Musiker-Handbuch (Kürschner's German Music Handbook), recording some 12,000 living music professionals from the world of serious music, comprises composers, conductors, soloists, singers and music professors who work predominantly within the German-language area. Individual entries contain biographical particulars, a contact address, place and date of birth as well as brief details on artistic career and work, membership in ensembles, awards, major works and/or recordings.
The appendix provides an index of 3,000 important addresses in the music scene: orchestras and ensembles, agencies and music publishers complete with contacts and main focus of publishing, festivals and training centres, as well as competitions with entry conditions and prize money. An index of professions simplifies searches.
672 pages; ISBN 9783110950168
Author: Axel Schniederjürgen
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > History and criticism > By region or country
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > History and criticism > Vocal music
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Periodicals. Serials
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Institutions
- Biography & Autobiography > Composers & Musicians
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts