The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mind in Comfort and Ease
The Vision of Enlightenment in the Great Perfection
In September 2000, at the invitation of Sogyal Rinpoche, the Dalai Lama visited the south of France to give what would be one of his most extensive and vital Buddhist teachings. Entitled The Path to Enlightenment,” it drew over 10,000 attendees from 21 different countries. This beautiful book allows everyone to have access to this inspiring presentation and to share the full richness and subtlety of the Dalai Lama's presentation. In the teachings, His Holiness sets out the key principles of Buddhism, showing how the mind can be transformed to overcome suffering through love, compassion, and a true understanding of the nature of reality. Illustrating his brilliant overview of the path with his own personal experiences and advice on how to integrate practice into daily life, the Dalai Lama gracefully brings Buddhist teachings, especially those of Dzogchen, to life.
More Body Mind
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Practice of Buddhism. Forms of worship > Modifications, schools, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Philosophy > Buddhism
- Religion > Mysticism
- Religion > Buddhism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation
- Body Mind & Spirit > Mysticism