The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CURRENT Essentials of Nephrology & Hypertension
To-the-point diagnostic and therapeutic information on kidney diseases, hypertension, and kidney transplantation
CURRENT Essentials of Nephrology & Hypertension is a practical, state-of-the-art review of the clinical management of kidney disease and hypertension. Concise and authoritative, the book offers a consistent, easy-to-follow presentation and thoroughly addresses hypertension and the full spectrum of kidney diseases.
- Conveniently presents one disease per page
- Bulleted data covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment for each disease state
- A Pearl, and in most cases, a reference for each condition
- Every section or subsection arranged in alphabetical order
- Important subspecialty considerations, including care of pediatric, elderly, diabetic, elderly, diabetic, and critical care patients
304 pages; ISBN 9780071808583
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages