The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Gynecologic Oncology: Clinical Practice and Surgical Atlas
Introducing the definitive gynecologic oncology reference and surgical atlas—in one essential text
Gynecologic Oncology: Clinical Practice and Surgical Atlas brings together a skill-sharpening reference and full-color atlas to deliver an unmatched introduction to the field. As the most comprehensive, evidence-based gynecologic oncology resource available, this all-in-one resource offers high-yield coverage of the discipline’s underlying principles and proven management strategies.
Each topic is written by experts and is presented in an easily accessible, consistent presentation that highlights clinical practice guidelines, along with the diagnosis and treatment of specific malignancies. This authoritative coverage is reinforced by the state-of-the-art surgical atlas, which offers a richly illustrated, overview of essential procedures designed to build your knowledge and confidence.
- Consistent, streamlined presentation for each disease consists of: Epidemiology, Pathology, Clinical Presentation, Diagnosis, Staging, Treatment, Survival, Key management strategies
- Thorough examination of basic gynecological oncology topics, including epidemiology, clinical trial design, biostatistics, genetics and biology of gynecologic cancers, and diagnostic modalities
- Instructive, A-to-Z coverage of disease sites—from cervical cancer and gestational trophoblastic disease, to epithelial ovarian cancers and breast cancer—emphasizes evidence-based practice guidelines and critical supporting data
- In-depth, hands-on look at clinical management topics provides an up-to-date survey of perioperative and critical care; the principles of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and immunotherapies; and quality of care and quality of life
- Full-color design filled with more than 600 figures, tables, algorithms, color photos, and illustrations
- Key points helpfully review the main topics to be covered in specific chapters, while chapter conclusions offer convenient summaries of each chapter’s core concepts
- Chapter-ending references underscore the book’s evidence-based approach
800 pages; ISBN 9780071752534
, or download in or
Title: Gynecologic Oncology: Clinical Practice and Surgical Atlas
Author: Beth Karlan; Robert Bristow; Andrew Li