The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition
If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition has everything you need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE. With all questions, answers, and explanations linked together for easy on-device viewing, this ebook edition includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalence, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the revised GRE that debuted in fall 2011
• Online video tutorials offering in-depth exploration of key strategies and concepts
Title: Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition
Author: Princeton Review
More Study Aids
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages