Portrait of a Superstar
Academy Awardwinning actress, former fashion model and Hollywood party girl, and current Goodwill Ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency, Angelina Jolie is constantly in the media spotlight. Unlike many Hollywood stars who do their best to avoid the press, her openness about her complicated and often outlandish life has endeared her to fans worldwide. Her most famous screen roles are covered in this biography, from Gia to Lara Croft. Also explored is her reputation for living on the edge, and Angelina's refreshing honesty around tempestuous romantic relationships, bisexuality, wild partying, and breakdowns and thoughts of suicide. Finally, her recent roles as philanthropist, mother, and half of a Hollywood golden couple with Brad Pitt, are also discussed in this inspiring book for fans of this continually fascinating global superstar.
298 pages; ISBN 9781857829174
, or download in or
Title: Angelina Jolie
Author: Rhona Mercer
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Special regions or countries
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > United States
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Film
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts
- Biography & Autobiography > Women
- Biography & Autobiography > Rich & Famous