Time Out New York 20th edition
The 20th edition of the Time Out New York city guide has been updated by a team of local aficionados who have explored even the most out-of-the-way neighbourhoods for the latest eateries, bars and shops. Dozens of new feature boxes and listings spotlight the varied cultural offerings-be it family friendly or something a little more risqué.
Travellers and residents alike turn to Time Out New York for discriminating takes on the best of what to see, do, where and when to explore. From Central Park, Upper Fifth Avenue and Museum Mile to the hottest downtown and Brooklyn 'hoods (Greenwich Village, the Meatpacking District, Carroll Gardens and more), Time Out points visitors to both the well known and the under-the-radar sights. Plus we review the hippest new hotels and the best of the constantly changing dining, drinking and shopping scenes.
*Sightseeing in New York
*New York hotels
*New York restaurants
*New York bars
*New York shops
*New York maps
416 pages; ISBN 9781407012278
, or download in
Title: Time Out New York 20th edition
Author: Time Out Guides Ltd
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second EditionUS$ 23.99
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, 20th Anniversary EditionUS$ 16.95
- The Best Time Travel Stories of the 20th CenturyUS$ 13.99
- Diet for a Small Planet (20th Anniversary Edition)US$ 7.99
- Free the Animals 20th Anniversary EditionUS$ 9.99